I have to share my love for Rent the Runway (RTR) with you. Right now is the prefect time to fall in love with RTR because holiday parties are right around the corner! I want you to look and feel your best throughout the holidays! The whole concept of RTR is you rent a designer wardrobe! I have been using RTR for over 3 years. I feel amazing wearing designer dresses and clothes, that I could never afford to own! When I first started renting from RTR I only rented dresses for weddings or charity events, but now I rent my entire wardrobe for vacations, and I even rent outfits for date nights! RTR and Maria Kondo’s book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up completely changed the way I operate my closet and wardrobe. I no longer buy new clothes, I just borrow them from RTR. I save money and time renting my wardrobe, and feel incredible in the clothes I rent.
Here’s how it works, you browse RTR beautiful and easy to navigate website for clothes to rent. I use the 4 or 8 day rental option, but there is also unlimited rental programs available and that’s where you rent several pieces at a time and continually exchange them. If I had to wear clothes for my job and not yoga pants, I would totally join the unlimited plan! The dresses and clothes arrive via UPS in garment bags beautifully pressed and smelling brand new. Then once your rental period is up you place the items back in the garment bag and drop off at a UPS store. It’s seriously that simple!
Here are some tips for having success using RTR:
- Create a profile, add your measurements it will help you select dresses that will fit your body type and when reviewing dresses look at the real people in the dresses, not the models.
- Read the dress reviews. The reviews are the best indication if the dress will be a winner for you!
- Join their PRO program it’s only $29.95 per year and you get a free backup size with every rental, free shipping plus fun perks like a free rental for your birthday.
- If you are renting for an event always order your dress or outfit 2 days prior to the date of the event. THIS IS IMPORTANT! If your dress doesn’t fit call RTR asap. A stylist will help you select a back up option and overnight it to you for FREE! If the backup one arrives and it doesn’t work you will get a credit on your account for your next rental. RTR customer service is incredible!
- Take pics of your hot self and post your own reviews after renting.
- Create a couple list and heart dresses you like via RTR website or app, so you have favorites saved, so when an invite arrives for an event you will be ready to rent. I suggest this because I have gotten overwhelmed by too many choices.
Here’s a link to get $30 off your first rental! I don’t want to twist your arm but seriously do this for yourself, you won’t regret it! You will look and feel amazing! I could chat about how much I love RTR all day long! I get so excited when I see a RTR garment bag on my front steps.
You are going to look and feel like a million bucks!
Much Love & Gratitude,