Now is the time! Become a Certified Chair Yoga Instructor
*$50 Deposit Saves Your Spot
The Premier Yoga Teacher Training School in the Greater Kansas City area!
Ruthann is a fun-loving, creative spirit who creates a joyful and positive environment for everyone who enters her classes or workshops. As the lead 200RYT trainer of the Zen Zone Yoga school, she welcomes teachers and students and guides them to a path of self-love. She integrates alignment, core work, and breathing with creative sequencing. Her classes are dynamic and inspiring! Each class will energize your body and cultivate a meditative consciousness, fostering greater vitality and improved health. Ruthann is a 500 E-RYT with Yoga Alliance. She has over 30+ years of teaching experience! She is a loving mother of 3 amazing daughters, dedicated to being fearless and helping others.
$350 ($50 deposit then pay balance by April. 19th)
$50 deposit and then pay balance by April 19th
Join our community of purpose filled teachers sharing our love of Yoga with the world!
We are better together!
*10 Spots Available
certified | Chair yoga instructor
Day 1: April 20th, Saturday (9am – 6:00 pm)
Introduction to Chair Yoga
- Understanding the benefits and principles of chair yoga.
- Overview of the target audience: seniors and individuals with reduced mobility.
Adapting Asanas with a Chair
- Detailed breakdown of traditional yoga poses and modifications using a chair.
- Practical sessions on adapting poses for different mobility levels.
Breath Work and Meditation for Chair Yoga
- Importance of breath awareness in chair yoga.
- Introduction to chair meditation techniques.
- Guided practice sessions.
Day 2: April 21st, Sunday (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Designing a Safe and Inclusive Chair Yoga Practice (You will leave with 2 full length chair yoga practices)
- Creating sequences suitable for seniors and individuals with limited mobility.
- Understanding limitations and modifications.
Teaching Cueing and Communication Skills
- Effective cueing and communication with diverse populations.
- Hands-on experience in instructing chair yoga sessions.
Mindful Movement Practices
- Exploring the integration of mindfulness in chair yoga.
- Practical applications of mindfulness techniques in teaching including savasana.
Practical Teaching and Feedback
- Participants will have the opportunity to practice teaching chair yoga sequences.
- Constructive feedback and guidance from experienced instructors.
SAVE MY SPOT ($50) Deposit balance due by April 19th
“The 200RYT training program is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself! Not only do Tricia and Ruthann prepare you to teach yoga, they prepare you to confidently teach a safe yoga class. The class covers all the expected fundamentals like history, philosophy and postures but most importantly they teach in depth anatomy and how to apply that knowledge in the class and on the mat. They balance out all the serious work with plenty of creative heart work through painting, dancing, singing and connecting . Everything in the 200RYT program has brought great depth to my own practice and prepared me to confidently go out into the world to share yoga wisdom and teach safe yoga classes to others”
Sign up NOW
Let GO & Grow
The single best decision I have ever made after marrying my best friend was enrolling in yoga teacher training with Ruthann Zentner & Tricia Maple TayrienThis one YES transformed my entire life!When I enrolled in YTT my intention was not to teach yoga it was to dive deeper into my yoga practice, it was to do something for me, it was to grow personally and expand my tools to navigate life as a busy working mom. What I received was a life changing journey and the tools to be a compassionate yoga instructor, healer, and turn my passion into a thriving business serving my purpose and living a life that sets my soul on FIRE!If you are searching for more, if you are ready to transform, if you are looking to connect with others on a similar journey, if you want to live in deep alignment with your heart and soul, and maybe even make money doing what sets your soul on fire this program is for you.-Megan Sevart-CulbertsonOwner of Megan’s Yoga Tribe
$50 Deposit Saves Your Spot
“Ruthann and Tricia are two of the best yoga teachers in the Kansas City metropolitan area. They are knowledgeable, creative, and fun and are dedicated to serving their students and teachers-in-training. I couldn’t imagine taking yoga teacher training through anyone else. It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and was truly a transformational experience.“