I'm Megan, a Mom on a Mission
I am a mom of 4, wife, yoga instructor, life coach, entrepreneur, lover of life, on a mission to help other women create and live a life they LOVE. Yoga and cooking are my therapy, I love dating my husband, my drinks of choice are hot green tea and bulletproof coffee, spending quality time with my girlfriends sets my soul on fire, and the hardest thing I do each day is parent. My purpose is to help women create and live a life they LOVE through life coaching and yoga! I am passionate about helping women turn their dreams into goals that become their reality.
“Find Your Tribe and Love Them Well” is one of my favorite quotes.
Much Love & Gratitude,
Why Hire Me As Your Life Coach?
- I help women turn their dreams into goals and create an action plan for each goal to make them their reality.
- I help women identify and bring awareness to what’s been holding them back and keeping them stuck. Then together we create a plan to move forward through those limiting beliefs and roadblocks.
- I help women shift their mindsets.
- I help women create habits that are aligned with their goals, purpose, and passions.
- I help women create a clear and focused vision of what they want to experience and how they want to feel.
Why Practice Yoga With Me?
- I will serve you, listen to your yoga goals, and design practices that will nourish your body and mind.
- I live in a no judgement zone no matter if you are an expert yogi or a newbie you are part of my tribe.
- I will transform your body and mind each time we practice yoga together.
- I offer easy to follow cues, modifications and the motivation through my language and flows to challenge you while still honoring your body and mind.
- I will teach you proper yoga alignment and help you progress in your practice.
- I am easy to connect with and with my tools as a certified life coach and yoga instructor I will help you feel strong, empowered, balanced, and peaceful after each practice together.
New on the Blog
Yoga Transformed My Life I began practicing yoga to stay in shape and get a break from my kids. My yoga journey took me by surprise as it became so much more than a physical practice. Yoga became a body, mind, and spiritual practice for me. Yoga helps me live with...
Yoga Sculpt Yoga Sculpt is a dynamic yoga practice that incorporates resistance interval training into traditional yoga sequences. We use optional light hand weights, resistance bands, and a weighted pilates ball. This practice is designed to strengthen...
Miracle Baby he was tiny but perfect. Learning to let go of worry and stress to take care of my baby.
Megan has made such an impact to my life. I’ve been blessed over the last few years with Megan as a yoga teacher, life coach, and friend. Professionally she provides my company with wonderful yoga classes and life planning retreats. Personally she is an exceptional life coach- she truly wants you to be happy and filled with joy.
Her lust for life is contagious. After time spent with Megan, my cup is filled and I have passion and tools to live my best life.
Megan is one of the most motivational people I’ve ever met. She’s positive, encouraging, energetic but also real. She’s a busy mom of four and understands how important it is to take care of your body and mind first in order to be the best version of yourself. She has made me become a more organized mom this past month with her easy meal plans and 20 minute workouts she provides with her Health & Happiness Challenge. If you’re looking for a boost to help start the new year, I would highly recommend joining Megan’s health challenge!